CAE Cambridge | 8 Steps To Passing C1 Advanced
Hey hey! The first thing I want to say is CONGRATULATIONS! You've reached the final part of this CAE Cambridge course...but your journey doesn't finish here...
If you want to know what to do from now until exam day to prepare in the best way, watch the video below...after that the 'Next Page >>' link below will take you to some CAE Frequently Asked Questions, which will be really useful for you to read too!
There are 8 steps to passing the CAE Cambridge exam, if you've completed my short CAE course until now, you've already completed step 2. If you've completed my long CAE course until now, you've already completed the first 3 steps!
1. Memorise the format of the exam.
2. Learn a technique to pass every part of the exam.
3. Practise using this technique over and over and over again.
4. Complete a sample practice test in exam conditions. Are you averaging 60% +? Do you feel ready to take the exam?
5. Focus on your weakest exam parts.
6. Book your exam.
7. Confirm your exam details.
8. Plan your exam day to make it as stress free as possible.
As I said earlier, well done for reaching the last page of both my short CAE Course and long CAE course. The 'Next Page >>' link below will take you to C1 Advanced frequently asked questions. This page will be really useful for you, I promise, so make sure you have a look.
I will constantly be updating this CAE Cambridge course, so make sure you come back to these pages regularly!
Also, write me a comment below and tell me what you thought of the course. Alternatively, you can send me a 42 second video telling my your thoughts 😉 I'd love to hear your feedback and I'd like to improve the course for future students.
Next Page >>
If you want to go back or study any parts of the CAE exam again, here are some specific course pages for you:
You can also find other general FAQs about the CAE exam on this page >>